Thursday, January 16, 2014

 Ted talk on cancer                                                                                                             By Max Ickes



              Can we eat to starve cancer? Is there way to stop cancer before it gets to be a problem. There is a substance that is called antigenisis. This is found in natural foods like vegetables and fruits and can help fight cancer. This is a new study in cancer that helps stop cancer before it gets deadly. this is a great breakthrough in cancer science. This can bring down cancer patients and stop the high number of people with cancer. I thought this was very interesting and very cool to learn about. I didn't think eating certain foods would starve cancer. I thought cancer as only curable through extreme treatment. I feel like this has made an impact on me to eat more natural healthy foods so I don't get cancer. I think that everyone should know about this and action on doing it themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment